Passport / Visa Information

When you travel abroad, most countries require that passports are valid for up to 6 months or longer from the time you depart their country.

Passport information must spelled identically to the FIRST and LAST name on airline tickets. If they do not match passengers may be denied boarding or could be detained in a foreign land. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR PASSPORT INFORMATION FIVE WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE as we are required to submit this information to the airlines and hotels.


Citizens of the U.S. need a valid passport. Voter’s registration cards are not accepted as proof of citizenship. Those travelling to Egypt and/or Jordan must obtain a visa in the United States for those countries prior to departure. Pentecost Tours’ office will get these for you as a group (provided that you are a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport). WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR PASSPORT INFORMATION FIVE WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. If you miss the deadline, we will instruct you on the procedure for obtaining your own visas.


If your passport was issued by any country other than the United States you will need a valid passport with multiple re-entry visas and a valid photo. Non-U.S. citizens will need a valid alien registration card with photo. It will be necessary for you to obtain visas directly from the consulate(s) of the country/countries you will be visiting. Visas must be obtained in advance from each country’s consulate prior to departure. Failure to act accordingly could result in denied access into the country upon your arrival.


Naturalized citizens need a valid U.S. passport
. To enter Mexico you may use either a valid U.S. passport or your certificate of naturalization and one form of government issued photo I.D. (such as a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card).