Join Fr Aaron Laskiewicz on a 12-day pilgrimage to explore the traditions of our faith in beautiful Poland, Austria, and the Czech Republic, June 3-14, 2023.
Click the following link to view brochure, then right click to print: http://www.pentecosttours.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/40603-LETTER-SIZE-Fr-Aaron-Laskiewicz-Eastern-Europe-1.pdf
Visit incredible sites in spectacular places:
- Austria (Salzburg)~Sound of Music tour, Mozart dinner concert, and a free day to explore on your own.
- Czech Republic (Prague)~St Charles bridge, Wenceslas Square, Our Lady of Victorius, Prague Castle area, Old Town, free time.
- Poland (Krakow)~Wawel Castle, the Royal Cathedral.
- Poland (Lagiewniki)~Divine Mercy Shrine
- Poland (Auschwitz)~Concentration Camp
- Poland (Wadowice)~Pope John Paul II’s birthplace, St Peter Church
- Poland (Czestochowa)~Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa and the Black Madonna.
- Poland (Warsaw)~St Stanislaw Kostka Church and museum.
- Poland (Niepokalanow)~St Maximilian Kolbe sites.
- Poland (Glogowiec)~birthplace of St Faustina.