Fr. McAlear invites you to celebrate his Golden Jubilee (50th anniversary of his ordination) by visiting some of the places in Italy where his priesthood began.
The brochures should be ready sometime in mid-June. Click the following link to view the itinerary. Right-click to print. http://www.pentecosttours.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/10507-itinerary-FrMcAlear-Italy.pdf
Cities to be visited, include: Rome, Subiaco, Fossacesia, Lanciano, Ortona, and Manoppello, and Pescara.
- ~Church of the Sacred Heart of Sufferance and Souls of Purgatory Museum (Rome)
- ~ St. Alphonsus Liguori Church and the icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Rome)
- ~Walking tour of popular tourist sites -Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, etc. (Rome)
- ~St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran, Scala Santa, Vatican area, and Papal Audience.
- ~50th anniversary celebratory banquet honoring Fr McAlear (Rome).
- ~Abbey of St. Benedict (Subiaco).
- ~Eucharistic Miracle (Lanciano).
- ~Basilica of St Thomas (Ortona).
- ~Veil of Veronica (Manoppello).