Join Frs. Portelli and Harburg on an 11-day pilgrimage to Portugal, Spain, and France, October 10-20, 2022. Includes Fatima and Lourdes.
Click the following link to view brochure, then right click to print: http://www.pentecosttours.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/21010-LETTER-SIZE-Frs-Portelli-Harburg-FSL.pdf
In Portugal, visit: Lisbon, Santarem, Fatima
- Lisbon: See the birthplace of St. Anthony of Padua, Lisbon Cathedral, St George Castle, St Jeronimo’s Monastery
- Santarem: See the church of St. Stephen (Eucharistic Miracle)
- Fatima: See the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, Adoration Chapel, Monument of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, homes of the shepherd children, apparition sites, and more.
In Spain, visit: Alba de Tormes, Avila, Segovia, Loyola, and Javier
- Alba de Tormes: See the Carmelite Convent and preserved body of St Teresa of Avila
- Avila: See the city walls, Monastery of the Incarnation and the convent
- Segovia: convent, aqueduct, Alcazar Castle
- Loyola: See the birthplace of St Ignatius, the basilica and family home of St Ignatius
- Javier: See the birthplace of St Francis Xavier and the family castle
In France, visit: Lourdes, Paris, Chartres
- Lourdes: See the sites associated with St. Bernadette, including the Grotto of Massabielle, the Basilica, the Boly Mill, and abandoned prison where Bernadette’s family lived, the baths, and more.
- Paris: See the Champs de Elysee, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc d’ Triomphe, Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, Shrine of the Miraculous Medal, and more.
- Chartres: See the beautiful Cathedral