Explore Sicily and Southern Italy with Fr. Patrick Baikauskas, OP on and 11-day pilgrimage.
CLINK LINK BELOW TO VIEW BROCHURE, THEN RIGHT CLICK TO PRINT http://www.pentecosttours.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/90917-LETTER-SIZE-Fr-Baikauskas-Sicily-Italy-6.pdf
Some of the sites and highlights include:
- Syracuse: Fountain of Arethusa, Piazza del Duomo, Palazza Beneventano, Church of Santa Lucia, Archeological Park, Cathedral of Ortigia.
- Taormina: Ruins of the threatre, Corso Umberto
- Etna: Explore the crater with a specialized Volcanologist guide
- Piazza Armerina: 4th-century mosaics at Villa Romana del Casale.
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples
- Amalfi Region: the spectacular Amalfi Coast, St. Andrew’s Basilica (Amalfi), Capri, Anacapri
- Subiaco: San Benedetto Abbey (Sacro Speco)
- Rome: Basilica of St. Peter, St . Paul Outside the Walls