. Carl Schmitt and Fr. Brian Belongia
and Deacon Mark Hibbs
The Holy Land
March 11-21, 2019
Walk in the footsteps of Jesus on an 11-day Lenten journey to the Holy Land with Fr. Carl Schmitt, Fr. Brian Belongia, and Deacon Mark Hibbs.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW BROCHURE, THEN RIGHT CLICK TO PRINT
90311 LETTER SIZE Fr Carl Schmitt HL
The pilgrimage will travel to:
- Bethlehem.. (Church of the Nativity, the Manger, Shepherd’s Field, etc.)
- Bet Shean.. (the old chariot racing stadium, main street)
- Caesarea Maritime.. (aqueduct, port, ruins of the ancient amphitheater)
- Caesarea Philippi.. (Mt Herman, spring of the Jordan River)
- Cana.. (where Jesus performed his first miracle)
- Capernaum.. (the synagogue where Jesus healed and taught, etc)
- Dead Sea.. (1300 ft. below sea level–the lowest spot on earth)
- Jerusalem.. (Via Dolorosa, Lord’s Tomb, Garden of Gethsemane, etc.)
- Masada.. (where Jewish defenders made their last stand in the revolt against Rome)
- Mt Carmel.. (home of the prophet Elijah)
- Mt Tabor.. (site of the Transfiguration)
- Nazareth.. (where Jesus grew up)
- River Jordan.. (where Jesus was baptized)
- Sea of Galilee.. (boat ride on the Sea)
- and more!
Click on photo for full view.